posted by Tami Jean @ 4:00 PM
At June 5, 2005 at 11:16 PM, Ami_Norml said…
Wow!I didn't notice the details in person; but the legs of the table are from an antique Singer sewing machine!That is so awesome! I told you the place had character...just like you and the house is "Tami-esque"!!
At June 8, 2005 at 12:06 PM, Older Guy said…
May I ask how much$$? Might want to move to that area myself. ;)
At June 8, 2005 at 1:52 PM, Tami Jean said…
$98,500 Taxes are $938/yr
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At June 5, 2005 at 11:16 PM,
Ami_Norml said…
Wow!
I didn't notice the details in person; but the legs of the table are from an antique Singer sewing machine!
That is so awesome! I told you the place had character...just like you and the house is "Tami-esque"!!
At June 8, 2005 at 12:06 PM,
Older Guy said…
May I ask how much$$? Might want to move to that area myself. ;)
At June 8, 2005 at 1:52 PM,
Tami Jean said…
$98,500 Taxes are $938/yr
Post a Comment
<< Home