offers
Got an offer on the house and we're through attorney review. Inspector came this week, but we haven't heard anything from the buyers. Maybe they don't have any "issues"... very unlikely I think, though.
I've ordered a container for the move. They'll drop it off on June 24th (Ed's graduation), pick it up on Monday, June 27th and take it to Boise. The kids and I will drive out leaving here on the 29th, probably arrive in Boise late on July 1. The shipper figures it'll only take a week before I have to take delivery of my stuff, so that's about July 6th. Everybody will be gone to Cali, so I guess I'll unload my shit myself. Richard isn't going to help load, so I guess we'll load the container ourselves too. Nothing I haven't done before. Hopefully I'll be able to find a place to live while I'm in Boise June 1-5. ... and a job. If I can't get pre-qualified for a home loan I'll rent a place while I find work and look for a house to buy. Might be a better idea anyway.
Anyway, .... away we go.
I've ordered a container for the move. They'll drop it off on June 24th (Ed's graduation), pick it up on Monday, June 27th and take it to Boise. The kids and I will drive out leaving here on the 29th, probably arrive in Boise late on July 1. The shipper figures it'll only take a week before I have to take delivery of my stuff, so that's about July 6th. Everybody will be gone to Cali, so I guess I'll unload my shit myself. Richard isn't going to help load, so I guess we'll load the container ourselves too. Nothing I haven't done before. Hopefully I'll be able to find a place to live while I'm in Boise June 1-5. ... and a job. If I can't get pre-qualified for a home loan I'll rent a place while I find work and look for a house to buy. Might be a better idea anyway.
Anyway, .... away we go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home