alternative lifestyles?
What an odd situation I am in. Richard and I are still living together, still technically married, and yet he and I are both in the dating realm. I have a date on Wednesday with Barbara, which he knows about and supports, and he had a date (she cancelled last minute) last week and the one during the last open house (different women). The weirdest part is that we both are ok with it all. Very strange situation though, doncha think?
Anyway, lots of traffic on the house this weekend, but no offers so far. We fixed up the front yard gardens (flower bed border, spring annuals, fresh mulch etc), improved the first impression aspect.
Waiting on Kirk to submit his proof of residence to UW so Ed's status can be changed from non-resident to resident. makes about a $15,000/year difference in tuition.
Ed failed a test! Alert the press! He took his driving exam (written) and failed it. He'll try again next saturday.
Sandy is still sleeping with me, going on 2 weeks now. She had her first therapy appointment last Friday. She said it went well. She'll go again this Friday. Therapist says she meets the "depression" criteria but we're going to try just therapy before drugs for at least a couple weeks anyway. Lotsa changes in the girl's life and she internalizes everything (chip off the block). Meanwhile, I'm about done with therapy I think. Might call it quits after my next session. Marilyn thinks I'm coping well enough now to go it alone.
Anyway, lots of traffic on the house this weekend, but no offers so far. We fixed up the front yard gardens (flower bed border, spring annuals, fresh mulch etc), improved the first impression aspect.
Waiting on Kirk to submit his proof of residence to UW so Ed's status can be changed from non-resident to resident. makes about a $15,000/year difference in tuition.
Ed failed a test! Alert the press! He took his driving exam (written) and failed it. He'll try again next saturday.
Sandy is still sleeping with me, going on 2 weeks now. She had her first therapy appointment last Friday. She said it went well. She'll go again this Friday. Therapist says she meets the "depression" criteria but we're going to try just therapy before drugs for at least a couple weeks anyway. Lotsa changes in the girl's life and she internalizes everything (chip off the block). Meanwhile, I'm about done with therapy I think. Might call it quits after my next session. Marilyn thinks I'm coping well enough now to go it alone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home