Dear Diary

Monday, May 23, 2005

planning

I have an appointment with Volt a week from Thursday for interview and skills testing. Andrea is a friend of one of the headhunters, Rebecca, and introduced me. She says she can get me a good position no problem, and temp work if I need it until then.

Talked with a realtor who referred me to a couple of lenders that specialize in new home buyers without fantastic credit. One with Wells Fargo and the other one with Countrywide. I'll call them tonight to see what I need to do to get pre-approved and if its even possible without a job lined up. I'll look at places with Patty, the realtor, while I'm out there next week. There are a few lease with options that I might consider if I can't get pre-approval.

I forgot I have AAA. I sent them an email and they will map out the drive to Boise, with stops at Best Westerns about every 8 hours.

Container is reserved for delivery June 24 and pick up June 27. Will have to stay in a hotel here June 27 and 28, unless the closing is first thing in the morning, in which case I'll leave on the 28th instead of the 29th. My first stop is Pittsburgh to see Dave and Susan Sparks, that's only about 6 hours.

Whew. It sure helps to see in typeface all the stuff I *have* dealt with. Puts into perspective the feeling that I have so much left to do. I'm fine and on track. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home