R&R
This is my last weekend before the move that isn't crowded with a to-do list. I am taking advantage of it. Today is a day of beauty, although that would not be apparent if you saw me right now. I have a clay mask on my face and dye in my hair. I'm going to give myself a manicure and pedicure later. I have a chilled glass of my favorite pinot grigio and the sun is shining. ah, bliss.
Later Richard is going to Lori's for dinner and then a movie. I might drop the kids to see Star Wars, go home and watch Roman Holiday and eat chocolate. Perfect. I plan to play my cello until the Die Fledermaus waltz stanza no longer intimidates me.
I love weekends like this. They're especially nice because I have so few of them.
Life is Sweet.
Later Richard is going to Lori's for dinner and then a movie. I might drop the kids to see Star Wars, go home and watch Roman Holiday and eat chocolate. Perfect. I plan to play my cello until the Die Fledermaus waltz stanza no longer intimidates me.
I love weekends like this. They're especially nice because I have so few of them.
Life is Sweet.

1 Comments:
At May 30, 2005 at 12:23 PM,
Ami_Norml said…
What??
No pictures?
Post a Comment
<< Home