Dear Diary

Sunday, November 14, 2004

come out come out wherever you are

I'm learning a lot about myself that I've been unwilling to accept in the past. Connecting dots and learning that maybe I can be authentically me and people will be okay with that. I feel so strong :) Not quite ready to share the details though.

Richard is in England for work. He'll be home next weekend sometime. Saturday night unless he can hook up with Daphne (whoever the hell that is, don't really want to know probably) Who names their kid Daphne anyway. Wasn't she in the scooby gang? Anyway, its been nice having myself to myself for awhile. Who knows what will happen, although I have a fair idea of where its all heading :/ I should be more upset about it all.

More therapy tomorrow night. It's incredibly helpful.

Tomorrow begins the new job. A little nervous, as usual. I'm sure by the end of the week I'll feel "in place". Friday night Gail had a get together for the girls. I'll miss them all, but I'm so glad to be moving on. Donna gave me a gorgeous bracelet. I'll miss her most. I think I'll miss Gail the least, which is a shame considering how much I liked her in the beginning.

Looking forward to seeing ron and jeannette in a couple weeks. Gonna be crazy getting into the city for the parade. I hope Richard doesn't get all pissy. Some people just don't know how to roll with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home