Dear Diary

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Not Yet 40

I'm 38 years old now. Amazing. I had a good birthday. Didn't eat one damn thing that was on my diet. Mwahahahahaha. I had donuts and coffee for breakfast. Lo Mein and fried rice for lunch with an actual non diet COKE and honey fried chicken with fries for dinner with another actual non diet COKE. Chocolate layer cake for dessert. I'm absolutely ill this morning and bloated to hell and back. UGH. I'm actually dizzy. I'm probably having some kind of glucose trauma carb coma episode. Or it could be the stiletto heels I got for my birthday making me dizzy. Sky high forest green suede stiletto mules. GAWGEOUS. Gail gave me a gift certificate and I chose sexy shoes :D It was my birthday, after all. Of course, I can't actually WALK in them, but that's not the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home