Manic Monday
I got the whole car to the airport straigtened out. The manager was so apologetic, and I'll admit that I didn't want to argue, haggle or hassle with finding a different company, so we're still using them. He didn't give me any trouble whatsoever with changing it to the quoted rate and cancelling the stretch. ::shrug:: I'm a pushover, but I'm ready to stop planning this vacation and just go on it already.
Richard took me clothes shopping yesterday and it was like What Not To Wear or something. He really does have good taste and picked out several things for me to try on that I wouldn't have chosen for myself, but once I tried them on I found I really looked good in them. Maybe he's right and I was dressing like an old woman. I've got curves I didn't know I had apparently. Already today at work I've got four "wow, you look great today"s. That always makes a Monday a little better ;)
I called the kids last night to say hello. Maybe I shouldn't call every week because Sandy started with her "I wanna come home" homesick text messaging again last night. I wish Kirk would find something to entertain the kids during the day. They just sound like they're bored is all.
We watched In the Cut last night. Definitely not your typical Meg Ryan movie. She was great in it, but I want my Meggie back! I'm almost scared to see the boxing one that just came out on DVD.
Richard took me clothes shopping yesterday and it was like What Not To Wear or something. He really does have good taste and picked out several things for me to try on that I wouldn't have chosen for myself, but once I tried them on I found I really looked good in them. Maybe he's right and I was dressing like an old woman. I've got curves I didn't know I had apparently. Already today at work I've got four "wow, you look great today"s. That always makes a Monday a little better ;)
I called the kids last night to say hello. Maybe I shouldn't call every week because Sandy started with her "I wanna come home" homesick text messaging again last night. I wish Kirk would find something to entertain the kids during the day. They just sound like they're bored is all.
We watched In the Cut last night. Definitely not your typical Meg Ryan movie. She was great in it, but I want my Meggie back! I'm almost scared to see the boxing one that just came out on DVD.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home