Crown me
ok, now that I have a blog I can't think of damn thing I want to say. I got my new dental crown permanently affixed in my mouth today. Now my teeth are perfect, except for the bridge needing re-doing and gums around same re-contouring. Can't afford it this year, maybe next year if I'm lucky. No text message from Sandy last night. Maybe she's over her homesickeness. I can just picture her with her cellphone under the blankets crying and text messaging her sleeping mommy that she wants to come home. :( Remember what its like to be homesick at night even when you were having a good time away from home during the day? Ugh. poor girl. Her poetry at fanstory.com is really fantastic. She has some honest to god talent, my daughter :) She's a regular drama queen, but I suppose that could have its upside if she grows up to be an actual artist of some type. Anyway, time for bed. g'nite john boy

2 Comments:
At July 20, 2004 at 9:06 PM,
Ronnie said…
where did sandy go?
At July 21, 2004 at 7:17 AM,
Tami Jean said…
Sandy is at her dad's for the summer.
Post a Comment
<< Home