Danger. Danger Will Robinson
Woah! PMS is kickin in big time. I feel like a total beotch. Think I'll go to the movies. by myself. to protect the innocent. DeLovely is playing in Princeton and Richard isn't at all interested in seeing it. He'll probably go see the Bourne Supremecy (which I'm not at all interested in seeing)
I just made reservations for a car to and from the airport. It's almost $100 cheaper than driving ourselves and paying long term parking. I got quotes from lots of different places using a service that's just like lending tree, only for limos. We're not getting an actual limo, just a "luxury sedan". Not anymore costly than a taxi and plently more reliable and prompt. Anyway, the service is www.airportservice.com Very useful.
So, we've got our airline reservations, airport pick up/drop off reservations, hotel reservations in LA (Fri/Sat), San Diego (Sun/Mon) and Oxnard (Tue/Wed/Thur) and Judy's (Fri/Sat/Sun) Although apparently we can now have Judy's Thursday night as well which means we will actually only be paying for the two nights in Oxnard. All other hotel nights are either Hyatt points (LA) or Kelly's treat (San Diego)
Got tickets to the comedy store in LA, Sea World in San Diego, and Magic Mountain. We're going to have dinner with Kelly on Monday.
Now to go find other stuff to do in LA and San Diego.
I just made reservations for a car to and from the airport. It's almost $100 cheaper than driving ourselves and paying long term parking. I got quotes from lots of different places using a service that's just like lending tree, only for limos. We're not getting an actual limo, just a "luxury sedan". Not anymore costly than a taxi and plently more reliable and prompt. Anyway, the service is www.airportservice.com Very useful.
So, we've got our airline reservations, airport pick up/drop off reservations, hotel reservations in LA (Fri/Sat), San Diego (Sun/Mon) and Oxnard (Tue/Wed/Thur) and Judy's (Fri/Sat/Sun) Although apparently we can now have Judy's Thursday night as well which means we will actually only be paying for the two nights in Oxnard. All other hotel nights are either Hyatt points (LA) or Kelly's treat (San Diego)
Got tickets to the comedy store in LA, Sea World in San Diego, and Magic Mountain. We're going to have dinner with Kelly on Monday.
Now to go find other stuff to do in LA and San Diego.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home