Perky dental hygienists, don't they get it?
I had my teeth cleaned. Never something I really enjoy, but my usual hygienist is alright, kinda like her, look forward to chatting with her. They pawned me off on some new girl. Too perky and she totally annoyed me doing the whole "lets try to have a conversation with the person who has various sharp pointy metal objects stuck in her mouth" cliche. At least she didn't use the damn sand blaster machine on me. I hate that thing.
Doc says I have a cavity so I have to go back to have it filled. Just a small one. Wonder if I'll be able to have my bridgework re-done this year. I'm doubting it. Don't see Rich wanting to invest in my teeth when we're splitting up.
Doc says I have a cavity so I have to go back to have it filled. Just a small one. Wonder if I'll be able to have my bridgework re-done this year. I'm doubting it. Don't see Rich wanting to invest in my teeth when we're splitting up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home